Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Vanity Trove's Get, Snap, Blingo! Project Launch Party With Pink Room!!

Last week has been pretty hectic as Pink Room entered our very first collaboration with Vanity Trove (VT) at VT’s Get, Snap, Blingo! party at Zouk last Wednesday (5 March 2014). After meticulous planning with my team, it was decided that we’ll have two manicure booths and a free and easy D.I.Y nail booth for VT’s guests. I was so touched when my students have graciously agreed to offer their services and help us out at the booths!

The party would not have been possible if not for some very special individuals. I would like to thank the girls from Juup Nails & Polished Nail Boutique for helping out silently in huge ways and for assisting with charming personalities.

Also, not to be missed, our product sponsor, 1Q32 Instant Gellish, the mastermind behind all your beautiful gel nails, has been very generous too. This milestone for Pink Room would not be possible without all of them and I sincerely thank them for their contributions.

As the principal of Pink Room, I was even invited for a live demonstration on stage as well! Super exciting! So here is a peek of what you guys have missed last Wednesday:

Get, Snap, Blingo! Paty with Vanity Trove at Zouk
It took us close to three hours to set up all three booths! But it’s alright because the turn-out looks superb, all the pink decors really attracted lots of girls. The girls had a fun time setting up~ Deciding what to go where, and decors and all.


It was a pleasant surprise when one of the emcee, Jill The Mad Hatter, came to one of our booth and requested for a full manicure! We were, of course, very willing to oblige. She was very funky and specifically chose two shades of bright neon orange and green! Très Chic!


The other emcee of the night didn’t want to lose out as well. She is so cute, she kept knocking into things with her ginormous wings, but I guess so long as her nails remain unscathed, all is well! But it’s really okay~~ since 1Q32 Instant Gellish dries instantly after curing. She will not have to worry about damaging her nails!


The crowd was lovely and our girls worked non-stop! I’m really glad for their help and will keep these kind girls close to my heart. XOXO

I’m so happy that our students can come together to take part in such events with the school. We have built strong bonds with each students throughout their learning journey in PinkRoom~ their journey does not end after graduations. I still meet up with many of them for makan. And of course, me and the school will keep our students in mind when we have events. It will help them to gain exposure and promote their salons.

happy customer, manicure for nails

Those who came to our booths were not disappointed and some even wanted to buy the polishes from us! You can get them at 1Q32 website (www.1Q32.com) gals!!~



Stage time was fun! I shared tips to D.I.Y your nails with 1Q32 Instant Gellish. You girls can now D.I.Y your nails at home… Of course, if you want to do more complicated arts…. You can visit our graduates’ salons!! LOL #promotingagain ~

I’ve also managed to talk to some girls who visited our booth… to share about our experience as a school. Few bloggers approached me to say that they have been following my blog!! They were asking me about my judging experience in Russia!! It was cool catching up with all these beauty lovers and like-minded people.


Lastly, it is essential for a group photo to round up this event! These wonderful girls made this event possible and are great contributors to the collaboration between Vanity Trove and Pink Room. I sincerely thank them!!

All-in-all, we had a great time and the party was a huge success for the Pink Room (and for me). As we put this first milestone with VT behind us, I’ll be looking forward eagerly for future collaborations with VT that will put both brands at greater heights.
For more information and pictures about the event, please go to Pink Room’s Facebook page!

* * * * *


The PinkRoom International Nail Academy
Website: www.the-pinkroom.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/PinkRoomNails.PRINA
Instagram: @pinkroomnails

Last by not least, follow me to receive more exciting nail events & updates!
Instagram/ Twitter: @iamracheltang
Facebook fanpage: www.facebook.com/iamracheltang



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments~!